Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Surprise Birthday Party.

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about a party I helped plan last weekend.  A nice man contacted me and asked me to help him plan a surprise 30th birthday party for his wife.  The problem: they live in New York, and it was being thrown here in Ohio.  He had all of the ideas, and I executed it for him. I visited the venue, contacted the caterer, and took care of decor.  
Photography by Red Arrow Photography.
Oh, did I mention that the party was for my sister?! That made it more challenging!  Usually when I plan events, I don't know every single person in attendance. Trying to get everything done, while talking to my family and friends really kept things interesting!  However, it was a great party! My sister was totally surprised, my brother-in-law was happy with everything, and the guests had a great time! The food was delicious; I can't say enough good things about Toni from dishes by design, and since it was at Sarah's Vineyard winery, the wine was the star of the show! 

XO, Val.  

No comments:

Post a Comment