Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rosey and Josh's Wedding | September 20, 2014

I met Rosey and Josh almost a year ago when they were looking for some help planning their September wedding. We went to Quail Hallow State Park in Hartville, and we all fell in love with it!  They were such an easy couple to work with!! If things didn't go exactly how they wanted, all they cared about was getting married.  What more could you ask for?!



The Ceremony.

I was a good blogger and actually brought my camera with me to this wedding! I somehow had a few seconds during the craziness to capture the brides creativity, and the happy couple! 



Because September 20th is so unpredictable when it comes to weather, we decided it would be best to rent a tent from Sullys Rental, and have the reception under there incase it rained, or was really cold.


If I would have guessed what the weather would be, 80 degrees and sunny would not be it!! Besides it being a little windy, we couldn't have asked for a better day!  Even though renting the tent was originally for rain/cold, it was a good thing we had it to keep the sun off everyone!



Rosey was one of the biggest DIY brides I've ever met, and to top it off she is EXTREMELY creative and crafty!



Toni from Dishes by Design and her team made the best wedding food I have ever had in my life, and I've had A LOT of wedding food! Rosey wanted some autumn food, so Toni suggested butternut squash ravioli with pecan cinnamon sauce!! It was my favorite part of the dinner! Everything else was a 10 out of 10, but those ravioli were a 12! I meant to take a picture of the dinner, but I ate it WAY too fast! Even the Hors d'oeuvres were superb! Toni and her staff were all extremely professional, and helpful.  





When Rosey told me that the woman making her cake was making a couple different flavors of cake and cupcakes, I didn't image such verity! It was such an adorable setup, and to top it off, everything was delicious!!




Having an outdoor wedding will ALWAYS have it's challenges, but we couldn't have asked for a better day! In my opinion it was a perfect wedding.  It was a beautiful venue, the weather was great, the food was delicious, and the guests had a great time! All those things together are what make an excellent wedding!  I was so happy with the way to day turned out, and I hope Rosey and Josh feel the same way! 

XO, Val. 

No comments:

Post a Comment