In-between six months, and three months before the wedding, there tends to not be much to do. You got all the big things- the venue, food, photographer/videographer, DJ, wedding planner/day of coordinator, florist, and dress -handled, and at the three month mark it’s time for all the little details!
1. Start looking at wedding bands for you and your fiancé, and order them so they can be in, and sized in time.
2. Finalize your guest list, and get your wedding invites ready to be sent out in the next couple of weeks.
3. Schedule your cake tasting, and order your wedding cake (or another dessert if you’re not doing cake). Side note: it is normal for bakeries to charge for tastings!
4. Set up the tasting with your venue/caterer and finalize the food, and drink selection.
5. Book your rehearsal dinner location! The earlier the better with this if you’re getting married in “wedding season”!
6. Start your wedding registry! Go prepared with a list, and give yourself a whole day! ENJOY! This is one of the funnest parts of the planning process!
7. Decide on your hair and makeup artist, and schedule your trials. It’s normal for there to be a charge for this, too!
Check out my other posts in my wedding planning timeline series!