Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Julie and Dave's Wedding | July 19, 2014

I've known Julie for years, and helped with two weddings that she was a bridesmaid in.  I'm really happy both weddings went well, because soon after she got engaged, she called me asking to help her on her big day! She explained that she didn't want to worry about anything that day, and really wanted to enjoy it! Julie was a VERY DIY bride, and worked so hard on her wedding day! I wanted nothing more than to make the day she planned so perfectly to go as smoothy as possible.

Olivia Grace Perspective
Something VERY important to the couple was that people had a good time, and they did! The DJ was great and made sure people were out on the dance floor all night long!  Since Dave is a DJ, and does weddings all the time, I knew he'd have the best DJ for his own wedding.
Olivia Grace Perspective 

Unfortunately it rained on and off all day, but they made it outside at the right time, and got some AMAZING pictures! Olivia of Oliva Grace Perspective did SUCH a beautiful job! She's so sweet, so easy going, and such a professional photographer for being so young!    
  
The best way to explain Julie is 'Classic Beauty'.  She has beautiful pale skin, that doesn't need a drop of makeup, and then that gorgeous dark hair a la Audrey Hepburn.  I couldn't wait to see how lovely she'd look on her wedding day, and as you see, she was stunning!  Julie told me how great the day was, and how happy she was to finally be married.  Dave on the other hand didn't need to tell me.  I don't know Dave very well, but what I do know is he absolutely adores Julie. Dave couldn't keep his eyes off his new bride the whole night, there was such love and happiness in that look.  It was very special to witness their love. 
Olivia Grace Perspective 

Olivia Grace Perspective

Chris of Chris' Floral worked very hard with Julie to get the exact color of flowers she wanted.  The bright colors REALLY popped with the bridesmaids classic black Vera Wang dresses. 
Olivia Grace Perspective
Olivia Grace Perspective
The team of stylist at MC Hair did an amazing job on hair and makeup for the bride and bridesmaids! 
Olivia Grace Perspective

Olivia Grace Perspective

Julie and Dave were a pleasure to work with.  I'm so happy they chose me to help them on their special day! 

XO, Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment