Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wedding Invitations.

Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about something that really surprised me when a wedding invitation someone I know received in the mail.  It was a fine invitation until I realized that on the bottom it said "please RSVP online at our website." I know that invitations have become less formal than they used to be, but I do believe they should never be online. This is something I have never seen before. No matter what, I think you need to send an invitation, AND a return card with a stamp in the REGULAR mail. 
Maggie's Creations. 
I'm sure somewhere down the line it will be the norm to have your wedding invitations online (cringe). But for now, I think we should stick to having them in the mail, RSVPing through the mail, and only have a wedding website to elaborate on your invitations. 

What do you think about having guests RSVP online?

XO, Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment