Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Red Arrow Photography.

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a minute to talk about the amazing photographer who shot the pictures I am currently using for my cover photo; Meghan Meeker of Red Arrow Photography.  I worked with Meghan for the first time in May of 2013, and when a bride was looking for a photographer for her October 2013 wedding, I knew I didn't need to look any further.  Meghan is one of the nicest photographers I have ever worked with. She has the best of what it takes to be a wedding photographer.  She has a vision, and makes that vision happen, as well as effortlessly controlling the bridal party and family so she can easily get every picture that is needed in a timely manor. 


I am so obsessed with the pictures from this wedding. 

This wedding was just amazing over all.  It was great to work with Meghan as well as my long time friend Maddy Hastings at her second shooter.  it was also effortless because the bride and groom were so easy to work with! They weren't demanding or controlling at all.  They cared that they were getting married and that it all; it made everyones jobs so much easier. There was such an abundance of love and that's all that mattered.  


Hope you enjoyed!

XO, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment