Friday, January 31, 2014

wedding dress trend of 2014

Hi everyone! hope you're having an awesome day!

When it comes to what wedding dresses are in trend, I feel like it changes every day.  with bridal fashion week behind us, I saw something that stuck out from the others and that is sleeves, but not just sleeves; beaded sleeves.  I know sleeves are nothing new AT ALL, but some of these dresses are unlike anything I have seen before.  While some dresses look good at the moment- but you know they will soon be out of style. I feel like these particular dresses will stand the test of time. They are so classic and elegant looking. I cant get enough!  

Here are a few of my favorite dresses:


These dresses by Anne Barge are just stunning!! I particularly love the second one because I think it is the dress Robin on 'How I Met Your Mother' wears for her wedding!! OBSESSED.

These dresses by Hayley Paige are to die for!! totally in love with the top detail (which i think is detachable) PERFECTION.



I feel like this one from Marchesa is so etherial. So perfect for an outdoor wedding.

These two from Monique Lhuillier are amazing.  Not surprising.  Monique Lhullier knows wedding dresses! 

This dress from rivini is absolutely STUNNING. wow. you can wear this dress and show off your amazing shoes! PERFECT. 


So those were just a few of the dressing I am currently drooling over. Hope you enjoyed.

XO, Val

No comments:

Post a Comment